As many of you know, we have started our Friday 15 Google Hangouts and the learning curve has been steep to say the least. It has been a frustrating experience but one that is necessary for the future of MomCom and keeping our readers, members and attendees engaged between our conferences.
We are committed to introducing you to amazing women on a weekly basis. After much research, I think we have something that will help everyone out and make it easier for you to join us on Fridays.
Here it goes!
1) If you don’t already have one, Sign up for a Gmail account
2) Once signed into your new gmail account, click on +(Your Name) in the top left hand corner of the gmail toolbar.
3) Set up your Google+ profile
4) Look on the left hand sidebar and click on the dots
5) Once you click on the dots you will see more options that you can drag over to your sidebar.
6) Drag over the following: “Hangout” and “Find People”.
7) Click on “Find People” and enter MomCom in the search field. Once you find MomCom, <THIS IS IMPORTANT>, ADD the MomCom® Life PAGE TO YOUR CIRCLES. Any circle is fine but, you might want to name it “Mom Resources” or “Entrepreneur Resources” or “Speakers” or “Inspirational Women”
8) The people/organizations you add to your circles must also add you back and add you to their circles in order for you to Hangout with them. So, MomCom will also add you to our circles once we see you’ve added us.
9) When you see a Friday 15 Hangout that you want to attend, go ahead and indicate that you’re going to join us by saying yes to the Are you going? question. That way, we can add you to our immediate (10 person) Hangout group once we go live. Hanging out will be on a first come, first serve basis but don’t worry, you can still watch the event live and ask questions on our Google+ page if you don’t make it into the actual Hangout. You can also watch all of our Hangouts later on our YouTube Channel or on our blog.
Make sure you have Google Hangout notifications turned on. This will ensure that you receive our invitation to hangou! VERY IMPORTANT! Here is where you can see your settings: https://www.google.com/settings/plus when you are logged into your Google+ account.
We will invite you to the hangout 15 minutes ahead of time. Please join at this time to make sure we are ready to go at the appointed time.
You may need to install a Google Hangout plugin depending on your browser. Do this immediately so you don’t have to worry about it when the Hangout is starting. You will only need to do this one time.
You can see who has added you to their circles by clicking on “Added You” in the Find People section. Drag those who have added you into one of your circles as well for further engagement.
After all of this, you will be able to receive invitations to MomCom Friday 15 Hangouts and you’ll be able to see our events, decide to join us in the actual hangout or, just watch them on our Google+ page, on our web site or on our YouTube channel.
All of our hangouts will be broadcast and saved for later viewing, so if you don’t join one, you can still see it later.
I hope this helps you. We’re excited to be added to your circles and really psyched to continue our Friday 15 Google+ Hangouts. For more about the Hangouts, see our Get Featured or Hangout page.
Now that you know how to do it, don’t forget to join us every Friday from 1:30 to 1:45 p.m. to meet some amazing women from across the world. Feel free to start signing up today! And, as always, thank you for your patience!
Want to know more? Need more help? Here is a link to a list of videos to help you join future hangouts.
Let’s find answers to most popular questions about the matter. Some medicaments are generally used to treat divers types of bacteria, such as pneumonia and infections of the ear. Medicines, certainly, is going to improve your life. Topics such as “http://sildenafil-generic.biz/” or “sildenafil generic” are extremely popular for last year. You may have heard about “generic sildenafil“. Other matter we have to is “generic sildenafil citrate“. Sexual health is an great part of a man’s living, no matter his age etc. What is the most vital facts you would like to know know about this? Remember, if you have any questions about Viagra ask your physician.