This is going to be one of the shortest, sweetest recipes you’ll see today. But for many of us, it’s one of the hardest too. Ready?
- One part old friends, who know your story, know where you’ve been and love you because of it.
- One part new friends, who like what they see and are ready to become a part of your story from here on out.
- One part your unique talent and gifts.
- Mix well, taking care to preserve the best of your past, while allowing a generous amount of new possibilities to show in the batter.
- Pour into your life. Choose a big pan…there’s a lot of batter, and you won’t want to waste a drop.
- Bake indefinitely.
- Serve warm, with plenty of fresh possibilities and a drizzle of magic.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
From the MomCom Team to all of you!